Data is processed in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union no. 2016/679.
The data controller is MB "Kartula", company code 168610534, registered office address Nemuno st. 11, Panevėžys. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone no. +370 643 80015
HOW WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We receive your personal data directly from you in the following ways:
- When you place an order in the www.kartula.lt e-shop
- When you register in the www.kartula.lt e-store
- When you call us by phone, contact us by email or through social chat networks.
- When you purchase goods in installments by entering into a leasing agreement
- When you browse the www.kartula.lt e-store
- When you provide (or others provide) data not of the buyer, but of another person who collects the goods
- When you make payments electronically
- When you comment or share a post or rating on our social media accounts.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND FOR WHAT PURPOSE
Your name and contact details:
- Regarding sending/retrieving goods
- Regarding the execution of the order process or possible changes
- Regarding filling out the invoice
- For filling out the warranty document
- For informing about the warranty/non-warranty repair situation
- Regarding the possibility to check the possibility of leasing at your request
- Regarding the conclusion of the leasing contract
- Due to the possibility for you to pay for the order through e-banking
- For your identification when placing an order by phone
- For sending informative SMS messages or e-mails related to the execution of your order
- Due to the possibility of placing a new order faster, wasting less time for you and us
- For the possibility to contact you in our social network accounts when you contact us
Your personal identification number, personal document number, monthly income, financial obligations and how long you have been working:
- Regarding the possibility of concluding a leasing contract for your order with the help of a consultant
Your payment information:
- Regarding receiving or returning money for your order
- For fraud prevention to protect both you and us
The history of your purchase and behavior in our e-store:
- Regarding questions that arise with an order that has already been made
- For a refund
- Due to statistics and the ability to analyze thus improving the quality of services and selecting the best offers
- In order to select only relevant offers for you and present them by e-mail or via SMS messages (we would do this only after receiving your consent)
The history of your contact with us both by e-mail, by phone and through social network platforms:
- For the ability to track communication and provide professional advice when questions arise
- In order to improve the quality of services
Information about your device and IP address:
- For the improvement of our e-shop by predicting the most suitable options for browsing
- To protect your website
Video material when you visit our retail stores:
- In order to ensure the safety of you and our employees, as well as to protect against product theft in retail stores, we have installed surveillance cameras. When you visit our stores, you are filmed. We review videos in the event of incidents, thefts or other criminal acts in order to protect the legitimate interests of our victims.
TO WHICH THIRD PARTIES YOUR PERSONAL DATA IS TRANSFERRED
Data is transferred only when necessary and only to reliable partners with whom we have contracts.
- Courier companies, to which we must transfer information in order for the goods to reach you
- To payment institutions when you pay by e-banking or by installments
- For companies providing warranty service
HOW LONG IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA KEPT?
The data is stored for as long as is necessary to fulfill the contract for the purchase of goods, but not less than that required by the legal obligations governing our activities.
HOW YOU CAN CORRECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
If you are registered in our e-shop, you can always change your contact details. Log in to your account, go to "My data" and you can edit your data. After editing, click "Save".
You can also edit your data in the following ways:
- Email email@example.com
- By phone +370 643 80015
- Arriving at the retail store at Nemuno St. 11, Panevėžys
INFORMATION ABOUT MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
After receiving your permission, we will send you personalized notifications about current promotions or special offers by e-mail or SMS. You can opt out of receiving notifications in the following ways:
- Clicking on the unsubscribe link in any email
- By contacting us by e-mail or phone.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND WHY WE USE THEM
Cookies are small text files that can be used on websites to improve user experience