Terms & Conditions
The user has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded online (in other words, to return a quality product) within 14 calendar days from the date of purchase or the date of delivery of the product, without giving a reason.
Funds are returned within 14 days from the day the entrepreneur received the user's notice of withdrawal from the contract.
When returning a product, it is necessary to fill out a return application.
The returned item must meet the following requirements:
- Undamaged packaging, intact labels, intact protective film
- Undamaged item
- The product is the same set
- The goods are accompanied by the purchase documents
- When returning the product via courier, the round-trip delivery service is not compensated
- You can return the product to the address Nemuno st. 11, Panevėžys, LT-36236
- Write about the return of the product by e-mail. by e-mail email@example.com
- Call tel. +370 643 80015
- Consumer disputes are resolved by the State Consumer Rights Protection Service, address Vilniaus st. 25, LT-01402 Vilnius, www.vvtat.lt
- The buyer can submit requests or complaints on the electronic consumer dispute resolution platform http://ec.europa.eu/odr/
The 24 months established in the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union applies to goods purchased in the online store www.kartula.lt. guarantee period.
Tools and equipment are repaired free of charge if it is a manufacturer's defect or defective material.
Warranty repair is carried out in as short a time as possible, but no longer than within 30 days. If the product is beyond repair, it is replaced with a new one, and if it is not possible to replace it, the money paid for the product is returned.
- A product that has the ability to wear naturally due to use and at the same time its functionality decreases
- A product that has been used outside of its intended purpose, used with inappropriate accessories, the permissible operating/connection parameters of the device or tool have been exceeded
- The product or its surface has been mechanically affected (dents, dents, scratches)
- Unable to determine product serial number, if any
- Product failure is related to environmental effects - cold, moisture, heat
- The product has been used without following the instructions and periodic inspections
- If the item has been repaired