Tomasetto AT09 ALASKA 130HP Autogas Reducer
Reducer Tomasetto AT-09 Alaska Autogas Reducer for up to 130BHP sequential engines
The model AT09 Alaska version LPG reducer is a single stage reducer for LPG sequential injection systems, homologated ECE 67R-01.
Equipped with filter unit and inlet solenoid valve, compared to basic version it has also an additional post-heating of the LPG at the outlet, that allows higher gas flow and higher gas temperature at the exit. Alaska version is suitable for engines with power from 90 HP to 140 HP and with temperature not lower than -10 °C. With lower temperatures the reducer could not be sufficient to follow the maximum power requirement from the engine.
The pressure at the outlet is adjustable from 0,9 to 1,8 bar (pressures referred to reducer not connected to the engine).
- Material Aluminium die cast body
- Weight 1.5 kg
- Dimensions 120x125x105 mm
- Max. inlet pressure 3 MPa
- Outlet pressure variable from 90 to 180 kPa (when not connected to engine)
- Solenoid voltage 12 V DC
- Solenoid absorption 17 W
- Inlet connection M10x1 pipe Ø6 mm
- Outlet connection Fixed fitting Ø12 mm
- Engine power from 80 to 135 HP, with T>-10 °C